Xenia Fire and EMS provides a wide range of emergency services to the City of Xenia and Central State University including responding to fire incidents, EMS, Hazardous Materials, and technical rescue. Our staff also provides fire prevention, fire inspections and plans review for businesses in Xenia. The Division staffs two fire engines, two medic units, and a command vehicle every day with additional medic units and a ladder truck able to respond when needed. The Division has an ATV that is utilized for public events capable of providing emergency care, a drone program, and supports our SWAT team with tactical Paramedics.
Our personnel responded to 6,054 calls for service in 2022, averaging 16.6 calls per day. The majority of our call volume is EMS related calls, which represent 81% of our responses. The two primary medic units Xenia operate continue to be the busiest units amongst Greene County fire departments.
Facts about EMS Billing
For additional information on EMS Billing, please contact our EMS Billing Vendor ImageTrend at 1-833-469-7789.
Base service fee plus loaded mileage
|Lift Assist ||$50.00|
|Call for Service/Refusal of Care and/or Transport||$50.00|
|Basic Life Support (BLS)||$519.17|
|Advanced Life Support1 (ALS1)||$830.67|
|Advanced Life Support2 (ALS2)||$1,038.34|
|*Other Fees May Apply*|
Hardship Billing Form
- Protect life and property from loss due to fire, hazardous situations, emergency medical incidents, and other disasters
- Employ preconceived strategies and tactics based on information gathered as the incident progresses
- Promote fire prevention and life safety through code enforcement and public education
- Recognize our people are our greatest resource and the key to success
- Strive for excellence in customer service