The City of Xenia's Public Service Engineering Department handles all the engineering and construction inspection concerns for the City. Listed below are all the engineering concerns handled by this department:
- Materials and Construction Specifications Manual
- Construction Standard Drawings
- New Subdivision Construction
- Traffic Analysis and Sight Distance
- Storm and Drainage Calculations
- City Ordinance Compliance
- FEMA Preliminary Floodplain Changes
The Engineering Department handles the following permits:
Water/Sewer Tap Permits - Please click here to view the current Water and Sewer Tap Fees.
Permits to work in the Right-of-Way - Any concrete work in the city right-of-way to add, repair or replace curb, city sidewalk or drive approaches requires a permit and an inspection. The current fee for a permit to work in the right-of-way is $33 per lot.
Street Opening Permits - A permit is required to open up the street. Please see the current Water and Sewer Tap Fees link above for the street opening fees and deposit requirements.
Christopher Berger, PE