The Human Resources Department reports directly to the City Manager and is responsible for managing all aspects of employment and benefits administration for City employees. The Department is staffed full time by a Human Resources Director and is supplemented by selected support from each appointed authority, risk management, and clerical support functions from a variety of Departments.
The Human Resources Department plays a leadership role with:
- Civil Service Commission Rules and Regulations
- Employee recruitment, examination, interviewing, and orientation
- Benefits review and administration
- Compensation and Classification
- Labor negotiations, contract administration and labor relations
- Personnel recordkeeping and file maintenance
- Employee Communication and Training
For information on current employment opportunities, click here.
Human Resources Director
Location and Mailing Address:
Human Resources Department
101 N. Detroit Street
Xenia, OH 45385